iNova T270 Mini Robotic vacuum cleaner
Click Image for Gallery
Unless specified, All machine come with one year free warranty.Except for expendable parts like filter, battery etc.
- Slim 76mm thick design
- Capable of cleaning marble, wood, linoleum and tile
- Mopping functions with electrostatic paper for perfect dust cleaning
- With three cleaning program “Random, Spiral and Along the wall” to enhance maximum cleaning area
- Lower noise level 65db
- One button easy operation
- Specially designed “sweep and suck“ motion that hardly tangles hair
- Built-in anti cliff sensors reduce the possibility of the unit from falling down stairs
- Automatically cut off when the cover is open
- Touch-sensitive bumper senses obstacles
- Reduce getting stuck events by slim body
|Size:||270 (D) x 76(H) mm|
|Weight:||1.4 KG including Battery|
|Adaptor Input:||AC 100-240V 50/60HZ|
|Adaptor Output:||19 Volt, 0.6A|
|Noise level:||65dB ±5|
|Battery:||800 mAH NiMH|
|Charging time:||4 hrs|
|Working time:||55 mins ±5|
|Built-In sensors:||Cliff sensor x3, Drop sensor x2, Touch-sensitive bumper x1, Wheel stuck sensor x2|
|Environment:||Storage temperature -20 ~ 50C, Working temperature 0 ~ 50C,
Working humidity 30% ~ 85%
Terms and Conditions for iNova Free Warranty
- iNova Products are entitled to 1-year free limited warranty from the date of purchase. For any defect, in the judgment of our technician, caused under normal use, we are responsible for repairing or replacing parts (excluding cabinet, battery and consumable parts).
- If the iNova product is attached with a rechargeable battery, the rechargeable battery is entitled to 3-month warranty.
- Warranty is valid only if a registered warranty card is presented with the original copy of the purchase receipt.
- Warranty is valid only if the completed warranty card is mailed back/ online registered within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Customers are required to bring back the iNova Products to our service center if checking and repair is needed.
- Free warranty service will not be provided for the iNova products if:
- the robot has been explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with or altered or repaired in any way by persons other than technicians of our company, or
- the robot has been damaged through misuse, negligence, accident or natural calamities, or
- the robot has become malfunctions caused by power interruption or abnormal voltage input, or
- the robot has been eroded by corrosive liquid or the inner compart ments are wetted with water.
- The date of purchase on the warranty card/ in the online registration record has to be in accordance with that on the official purchase receipt for eligibility.
- The warranty card is valid only if the V-BOT product is purchased from our authorized dealers.